What to do....

Our members and their stories.
tymann99
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: tymann99

What to do....

Post by tymann99 »

Hey! This is my first topic! (srry if i posted this in the wrong section of the board, but here i go anyway :D )
I was wondering if there was something more to do. I've played with friends and all that but I was wondering if there was jobs available or a project i could help with. I love the server and i wanted something to keep me busy. (btw, idk if this matters, but im in skytown, so...) I hope i can help with anything. :)
Hey, I'm that random new guy!
Noctifer
World Operator!
World Operator!
Nickname: Noctifer_
Hometown: Glowford

Re: What to do....

Post by Noctifer »

You can help with the projekt glowford industries ;)
Need a Town? Our active and friendly Community welcomes you!

Second activest player on HP-Minecraft :D
(2resets happened on stats so add ~15days)
not anymore^^
davon97
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Davon97
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Epicity

Post by davon97 »

You can mix around on the server go mining with others etc etc.
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107

Post by dodo2000107 »

Always a lot of stuff to do. You just gotta ask around in-game to see who needs help for what. We could use you in glowford!
Can I signature?
tymann99
World Member!
World Member!

Post by tymann99 »

Well, the problem is, I would love to help with glowford industries, but idk if I'd be able to help. I'm a citezin of skytown and i dont think i can build or whatnot in glowford. I could donate supplies if u want, though :D
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107

Post by dodo2000107 »

You could always leave skytown? I mean, if you aren't enjoying yourself there, why don't you move out? You're fairly new to the server so you have a lot of play time ahead of you, so you have many chances to change towns and explore! Problem with being a frequent mover is you can't be moving your stuff all around, so i suggest you travel light when doing that, that mean pickaxes, axes, shovels and swords, and maybe a FEW building materials, all the rest you should sell/donate/burn. Most cities have their own facilities to help you get you started (treefarms, cobblestone generators). Also if you come to glowford you have lots of space and many, many people willing to help you out, such as myself, but at the moment i can't really afford giving out supplies since i'm moving my house to make it some sort of glowford aperture.
Can I signature?
tymann99
World Member!
World Member!

Post by tymann99 »

Well, skytown is packed and theres not a lot of room. and i fall a lot XD I've considered leaving, so i may move. I'll look into moving to glowford :D