iScream griefing in Creative World

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
GamerIG
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Gamerig
Nation: HP-EMPiRE

Re: iScream griefing in Creative World

Post by GamerIG »

He wishes to take your place I geuss.
tymann99
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: tymann99

Post by tymann99 »

ztc, calm down and stop argueing, its just pointless blocks in the air, and even heinz doesnt care anymore, so even if u have the pics, whos really gonna do anything about it? just stop.
Hey, I'm that random new guy!
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Post by dodo2000107 »

iScreamRiot wrote:I don't even know why its being made such a big deal about in the first place! why do you want me gone or demoted ztc?
Ztc always gets upset too easily... It's probably something that the average person would just let go but that Ztc hold on to like a madman seeking revenge. No matter what it was only Ztc remembers, you probably forgot it it was probably something so insignificant...

Also, Ztc, nobody cares, it was GamerIG's so it would've been up to him to report it, IF HE EVEN CARED, WHICH HE DIDN'T, that means mind your own business. You're just a silly little snitch, nobody cares. If an OP sees this, could it be moved to the lavabucket? It has no reason to be here and is just useless spam.
Can I signature?
kyborek
World Guide!
World Guide!
Nickname: kyborek
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: The Skytown

Post by kyborek »

ztc0611 wrote:He didn't ask GamerIG what it was or asked gamer if he didnt want it there
Guards rank is to protect everybody and that also means protecting nice world from ugly buildings. All the time somebody has to remove redstone buildings in freebuild because ppl keep building them over and over again. This is like same, if i would see the diamonds frame or whatever it was i would destroy it too and i also see no reason for it to fly. In such cases guards+ doesnt need to ask anyone if they can destroy it. If i destroyed nice statue off course you would be mad at me. But this is just nothing that got removed.

Problem solved
  • Guards+ dont have to ask to remove random stuff
  • This is more personal problem than real problem, however i feel that the real problem is solved now
  • Please do not talk about this any more!
Dumb people say what they know, wise people know what they say.