Our members and their stories.
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Resigning from Panem

Post by dodo2000107 »

I thought I'd finally say it. To those who are very optimistic it's time to open your eyes and realize there is no Panem and never will be. The flame has died. That said, I wish to say that I no longer wish to lead any project related to Panem, and if the project goes forth, which I highly doubt, I just want to say I no longer wish to be a part of it.

For all those who may be disappointed, well it's time to open your eyes. And those who do not want Panem or simply don't care, well I'm joining you. It has become obvious that the project is too large for this server and that it is too controversial. The lack of participation would cripple the project within days of it's start, look at Equestria. So, instead of wasting time on Panem, I think I will move on to something more passive, less controversial and more fun.

I don't know if the project will even go without me at it's head, but that is no longer my concern. I'm still brainstorming but I've got a ton of great ideas for new towns or even nations, but that has yet to come.

So, to end on a sad note :

PANEM IS DEAD
Can I signature?
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Re: Resigning from Panem

Post by drakee510 »

Dx, feel free to help on aperture.
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
JeffR110
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: JeffR110
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Mapletown

Post by JeffR110 »

Even tho i didnt like the idea of several new towns, I did like the idea of having a large outdoor area for people to have survival fights. Teams of people fighting and searching until there is only one left. Im sure lots of people want an area where they can go and hunt each other for fun.

Even the existing towns could choose people to participate. I would
"When life gives you lemons, squeeze the lemons in life's eyes so life doesn't do that again"
HeinzPeter
World Owner!
World Owner!
Nickname: HeinzPeter

Post by HeinzPeter »

You should wait for the new nation and town functions in our plugin.
Its much about economy and emperor decisions. Things will go faster.
There is no need to wait for operators to set permissions or towns.
No money, no towns.
Enjoy your stay. HPM! GMAP! STATS!
Save the forests! WWF
Our empty YouTube Channel.
davon97
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Davon97
Hometown: Epicity

Post by davon97 »

Was against having panem in hpcraft but still perhaps we could have a world with occasional competitions hunger games style (: As Jeff said. Could spice things up in the server!
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Post by dodo2000107 »

Well I made a new post with nation ideas in the suggestions area. I think you might enjoy those more then Panem. Frankly, I would gladly lead a nation based on the most popular town, district 13 (a nation completely underground), which would be much more amusing than towns that only have 1 purpose. Also we COULD still have an arena for the hunger games without a nation based on it, we's only need permission from Heinz, or even just build it in the member's area, that's what it's for isn't it?
Can I signature?
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Post by drakee510 »

Aperture Combat Testing ;P
Just read the next post, not my sig :P