Henmistro
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Henmistro
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Aurora

Lies

Post by Henmistro »

Anyone remember that i got banned from Aurora by JamesBegley because i built without perms.?
well ive got something 2 show u guys..
MESSAGE HISTORY:
Re: Going to start
Sent: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 am
by JamesBegley2011

thats no problem build away !
Being a head builder :)
Sent: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am
by Henmistro

Hey James I was wondering to build something for the town soon and if u could show me where or I'll build anywhere Im thinking about a fighting arena that is pvp or maybe a mob trap that will be very consistant so let me know as soon as possible
Thanks
Going to start
Sent: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 pm
by Henmistro

Hey James I'm going to start building on that reserved plot in aurora manor and when ur online I'll pay the rest of the payment for it k thx!!!

if u dont believe this is true i can e-mail u a screen shot of it :P
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Re: Lies

Post by dodo2000107 »

I'd like to put you up to date Henmistro. JamesBegley2011 will never be back on this server, he is BANNED.
Essentially this post is USELESS because there is nothing to prove. ALSO, your messages are pasted in the WRONG ORDER (look at dates). It's very confusing. If read directly it could seem as if James is replying to something completelly different then you are asking him permissions for stuff.

Also, I have no idea how Aurora will run along, it was struggling from the start. Now without a mayor and all this town might run into the ground and all those banned from it would be pretty glad they moved on before so.

You know, just being the doomsayer here :P
Can I signature?
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Post by drakee510 »

Epicity missed you!!!!!
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
GamerIG
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Gamerig

Post by GamerIG »

I think you could better show this the new Mayor of the town, Maybe ask for a second chance. Maybe this mayor would't have banned you for this. And maybe you could ask if James's deeds could be undone because he is banned.
Henmistro
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Henmistro
Hometown: Aurora

Post by Henmistro »

ik that its useless dodo but i did it 2 prove 2 everybody that i was innocent and ur right it was going 2 the ground from the start :P