Total votes: 30

HeinzPeter
World Owner!
World Owner!
Nickname: HeinzPeter
Nation: HP-EMPiRE

Re: New Nation?

Post by HeinzPeter »

This post is going mad again and i dont want any stress/blah (i wish i could just write this in german).
301heng wrote:[...]
And dont try of using this post against other people because you will most probably type in a whole essay full of nonsense.
(I stopped reading after that post.)

My personal meaning about this:
Its a great concept for much activity. More people and new player would just build new towns (in the beginning). We have requirements for those. So the emperor cannot just create 13 towns and send out 13 mayors.

Jeff, Giants, Davon - and other mayors:
You should just have a theme as well. Some more than just building your home and have fun.
It looks a bit like you are a little jealous about the whole idea of the nation to be created.
We should make clear that nobody is recruiting residents of existing towns. Players will leave your towns,
just because they have built their house already and there is nothing to do any more.

When you dont like dodo as an emperor, you just have to say that. I am not going to create another vote.
For me its fine. I will just leave this discussion and never come back again ;-) Easier for me.
I just want that all players are happy when connecting.
Enjoy your stay. HPM! GMAP! STATS!
Save the forests! WWF
Our empty YouTube Channel.
JeffR110
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: JeffR110
Hometown: Mapletown

Post by JeffR110 »

Jeff, Giants, Davon - and other mayors:
You should just have a theme as well. Some more than just building your home and have fun.
It looks a bit like you are a little jealous about the whole idea of the nation to be created.
We should make clear that nobody is recruiting residents of existing towns. Players will leave your towns,
just because they have built their house already and there is nothing to do any more.
Heinz, we have just been following the server rules. If you want our towns to have themes then just say so, but up until now we have just been doing what every other town has been doing up until this point. I don't see how giving our town a "theme" will do anything.. We've been following the rules with our towns, just like you wanted us to. We had to go thru several hurdles before our towns could even be open. I give residents a place to build, give them a job if they want, show them all the basics of the server, what more do you want?

If you want us to say it, then fine. I don't want dodo to be the new emperor. I think that there are much more deserving people who have been on the server much longer then dodo if there must be a new nation.

Even if this Panem idea does go thru in one form or another, it will just die down in popularity at some point just like anything else would, even if it takes a year or 2, suddenly we will have a nation based off a book that we don't know what to do with
"When life gives you lemons, squeeze the lemons in life's eyes so life doesn't do that again"
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Post by drakee510 »

Can an op lock this? HP has spoken, the polls have spoken, no need for further disscussion.
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
davon97
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Davon97
Hometown: Epicity

Post by davon97 »

Looking forward to seeing dodo try and I have talked to Heinz about this... Even though I agree with Jeff that there are others more deserving than dodo. This is a huge jump in rank. :/
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by drakee510 »

Others more deserving than dodo? No, are they as active as dodo, as creative as dodo? No. Did thy come up with a crazy scheme that won? No.
davon97
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Davon97
Hometown: Epicity

Post by davon97 »

You wouldn't really know about people on the server drakee you probably have not seen that many people apart from those newer guys on the server nowadays. Don't worry Heinz will accept this soon no need to get too impatient to end this whole topic by locking.
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
HeinzPeter
World Owner!
World Owner!
Nickname: HeinzPeter

Post by HeinzPeter »

Jeff, you can create your town on your own wishes. I dont care if it has a theme or not.
Everybody has to follow the rules, not just you. And emperors cannot just create a town with a mayor only.
Enjoy your stay. HPM! GMAP! STATS!
Save the forests! WWF
Our empty YouTube Channel.
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by drakee510 »

Sooooooooooo...........
DaFunkyPope
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: DaFunkyPope
Hometown: Atlanta

Post by DaFunkyPope »

how may one become a member of such nation?
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by drakee510 »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its dead.

Feel free to join epicity :D