prgamolvej
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: prgamolvej
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Epicity

My friend got ban?

Post by prgamolvej »

I don't know if this the right section if I am in the wrong section please move me. I give my friend at school the IP of our server so he can play with me and then he came to me and say he got ban for grifing(I told him to discribe the house and I think he might grife the fake house in guest world). If he is really get ban can you unban him, he promist me that he will never do it again(if he does it again pm me so I can teach him a lesson about lying to me). His minecraft username is viperstrada.
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Re: My friend got ban?

Post by dodo2000107 »

There is a "fake" house in the guest world, a house is a house, he should know better than to grief. Also, it is not up to us to move this topic if it's posted in the wrong section, it's up to you to look for the appropriate place. But that'S not a big deal. The big deal is you're asking of us to unban a griefer who admits to having griefed shortly after joining the server. That doesn't leave a promissing message of his future on the server now does it?

If this does get moved anywhere, I bet it'll be the lava bucket.
prgamolvej
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: prgamolvej
Hometown: Epicity

Post by prgamolvej »

I want to get him unban because he is one of my friend and I want to hangout with my friend too. I am sorry if he a grifer but he promist with me at school that he will never do it again and I want as many of my friends to play with me on the server.
mvdhauten
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: mvdhauten

Post by mvdhauten »

griefing someone else's property means you dont take our server serious. as far as im concerned he doesnt deserve to get unbanned.
Join Elysium today and get a FREE PONY!!