Bart

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
Luke
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: w123luke
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Epicity

Bart

Post by Luke »

Bart tore down my house (and other buildings) in my town in member area he tore down my wall he also is replacing my stone brick pathway with cobblestone and he is in creative. He is running around doing stuff like he owns the place. I took me a long time to craft all of this stuff.

I have been griefed by: <Bartacula>
Damage in words: <Buildings, Roads, Wall>
Damage in blocks: <2,000> (Rough Guestimate)
Other information: <Came on one day and tore down a bunch of stuff in my area. He is even doing it right now as I post this (the roads). I can show you where the stuff he tore down used to be. (Idk how to post images)
Bartacula
World Operator!
World Operator!
Nickname: Bartacula

Re: Bart

Post by Bartacula »

luke as i already have told u ive been speaking about this with most the people wich owned the houses and with xanton. i would have talked with u too but in that time it wasnt able to catch u online...and i was on a damn lot ;)
now that lots of things are already done (im working on this from time to time since about 8 weeks) its hard to restore everything and all in all im lucky that the view starts the change.
Xanton10
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: xanton10
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Terra Nova

Re: Bart

Post by Xanton10 »

Yeah, he did tear something down of mine, but he is giving me a new place to build it. :D