Our members and their stories.
iScreamRiot
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: iScreamRiot
Hometown: Khorinis

Should have done this before!

Post by iScreamRiot »

Well, it's been a minute. I always would try to keep up with the server to see if it's still up or getting updated. Sometimes I would even jump in IRC chat in hopes that maybe someone was on it. I don't know why I never just thought about jumping on here and making a post. More than a decade now and I finally see a post from 2019 with a recent reply from just last month. What a crazy blast to the past, and not just that, but the bumpy road it's been for all of us up to this point.

I would love to see if we could set up a Discord and get whoever is still around to join, catch up a bit.

I remember it was only a few weeks after buying Minecraft that I joined this server and the first thing my dumbass did was make a hateful symbol, that got me banned, thinking it was part of the culture. How stupid and young I was! I was given another chance after my mistake and boy did I do so much with that chance. Made a lot of friends on here and enjoyed every second of it. So many of my Minecraft memories are strictly from this server. I genuinely wonder how most of y'all are doing. Especially the adults who got to see me grow up on this server.