How I Came Upon This World Call Minecraft.

Our members and their stories.
iScreamRiot
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: iScreamRiot
Hometown: Khorinis

How I Came Upon This World Call Minecraft.

Post by iScreamRiot »

I first Started Playing runescape and that what i enjoyed, But then i realized it was the online Gaming that i Enjoyed so i Quit Runescape and when on to Join a Combat Game Call Combat Arms By Nexon. It was really great and i was having fun and many friends, But their were to many hackers and it piss me of with the lags so i took and break and starting watching Videos on Youtube. I came Upon Minecraft Vids and i Was like not a bad Game so i watchd Lets play of Mincraft Vids, They were nice so i Beg my Parents to lend me their Credit Card so they did so i can buy minecraft, So yeah i bought it. It was Great But i got Bored of it cause i was alone...
So i look up more Vids in youtude and met up with the YogCast. I became Fans of em And i wanted to see a server of then so i Did. Then I met Linkmaster2207 and he Was the one who Invited me to Hpcraft. I was Amazed of the server and i wantd to become a member of it so i did, But then i did a stupid thing i took some obsidian from the GuestHouse so yeah i got Banned ( don't do what i did)... But i Went on ( when plug-in was down because of Minecraft update) and apologize To Heinz About the stupid things i did and i was given a chance.
This chance has been great to me because not only did i came back, but i came back and became a vice mayor of a Town and then a mayor of a town i starting making onto a lord! Its been great Being in the HpCraft server and i Really like it. This chance i was given will never be broken and i will always respect and follow the server rules. thank you heinz for this wonderful server :D

This is My Story...
Respect The Server Rules...
iScreamRiot!@~
xxslasherrmx
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: xxslasherrmx

Re: How I Came Upon This World Call Minecraft.

Post by xxslasherrmx »

This Is So Touching :lol: