May be gone a bit.

Our members and their stories.
wparlier
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: wparlier

Re: May be gone a bit.

Post by wparlier »

Trying to gather enough evidence that affording it isn't the easiest thing. Gathering bills and such. I have to spend like $8,000 a year on diabetes stuff (insulin pump supplies, test strips, insulin), have a $2,500 hospital bill, and my living expenses and lots of other stuff on top of that. If they don't understand that, and expect me to pay a $1,500 on top of that before my probation is even up, then they are pretty cold people. haha
301heng
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Cakasaur

Post by 301heng »

Good luck man, if you did turn yourself in hope that you would get a lenient punishment but if you did not then...... I hope that you will reflect upon your mistakes ( which you did i think). All the luck to you man. And try not to do anything stupid, just make statements that sounds intelligent and logical.
Also known as Cakasaur
wparlier
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: wparlier

Post by wparlier »

Yea, I definitely don't plan on going in there and being like "Come on, maaannn. It was just a little bit wee! Why ya'll gotta go and tramp all over my buzz, dude. Just like y'all government elitist punks! You just can't live a brother alone to have a good time can ya?" *in Chong voice" lol :P