PANEM (Empire/Nation)

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
willyg2014
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: willyg2014
Hometown: none

Re: PANEM (Empire/Nation)

Post by willyg2014 »

In-game name: willyg2014
Activity: about 4-5 days a week
Brought people to the server: yes ( amber55 )
Videos about HPcraft: no
Read the whole post: dont know what you mean
Read the entire Hunger Games trilogy: just first and second
Saw the Hunger Games movie: yes
District you wish to be mayor of: 6 and 7
What will you have to do in your district: i will have to keep it up to date not let it go down in the dumps and treat all my residents nice
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Post by drakee510 »

I hope the odds are in your favor, to get this accepted. I think this woudl draw more people to the server. :)
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Post by dodo2000107 »

Willy, ATM you can only be mayor of one District. If the project starts and is successful then you can expand into a kingdom and have 2 towns once all the conditions are good, but not before. So you have to make a distinct choice. Also the last question "what do you have to do" is what function is your district going to have, the tasks as hand, as well as what you wrote.
Can I signature?
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Post by drakee510 »

In-game name: Drakee510
Activity: 12
Brought people to the server: Yes (well sorta) I brought two of my friends from school, TMGDeadshott and austino42, for some reason TMGDeadshott griefed and went crazy, don't know why, and austino quit because TMG got banned. I have convinced a lot of people to join epicity and become a member though.
Videos about HPcraft: Yes Remember the Lag'O'nator?
Did you read the whole post: Only 10 times
Did you read the entire Hunger Games trilogy: No (I've talked to you)
Saw the Hunger Games movie: Going to finish the book first.
District you wish to be mayor of: District 11
What will you have to do in your district: Agriculture, growing crops ect. Also make a functioning town work (Dur). Capital, Places for houses, I know the drill.

P.S. Davon if you are reading this, THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M QUITING EPICITY, yet...... If the nation actully gets approved then I will quit epicity. ATM this is not accepted and I still am in epicity.
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!

Post by dodo2000107 »

Drakee is
ACCEPTED

This means that if the nation becomes reality, i will only approve of drakee's town application for district 11.
If supplies are needed I will make sure to help as best as possible.
Can I signature?
Lostmanga
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: awalkingspastic
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Epicity

Post by Lostmanga »

Dodo, I love your idea, and I can see that this will draw a lot more attention to HP Craft. I hope that this will be accepted because to be honest I can see how this idea can be kept balanced. (Hard to explain on what I'm talking about) But I can see this idea work out in certain ways. Lol, I think I might try to apply for a District Mayor idk if I'll have the experience but I want to do my best ^-^.

Again Good Idea hope this idea will be accepted :).

~awalkingspastic.
Epicity, is a style of life!
Support Epicity and Join the Glory!

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2427
Lostmanga
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: awalkingspastic

Post by Lostmanga »

In-game name: awalkingspastic
Activity: 1-2 Hours per Weekday, 4-5 Hours per Weekend (Depends on RL Activities)
Brought people to the server: No, (I'm actually attempting to try and get 2 of my friends to play...)
Videos about HPcraft: No.
Did you read the whole post: Yes. Find your idea very intriguing.
Did you read the entire Hunger Games trilogy: I've read Books One and Two.
Saw the Hunger Games movie: Yes.
District you wish to be mayor of: 12
What will you have to do in your district: I'll be making 2-3 (Main) Mine shafts for Mining purposes, also making Mini Shacks (To resemble to poor of District 12). Basically the usual things you would see in a normal Nation/Empire just a bit downgraded to try and keep the feel of District 12, as if you're actually within the story. (Maybe a bit nicer though just because it'll seem a bit to rundown if I try to make it fully resemble District 12)

P.S. Same as Drake, Davon if you're reading this it doesn't mean I haven't quit Epicity Yet. If this nation is approved, sadly I might have to leave Epicity, for the benefits of being a mayor of District 12 in Panem. (But again it matters if my application will even be accepted or not)
Epicity, is a style of life!
Support Epicity and Join the Glory!

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2427
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!

Post by dodo2000107 »

Awalkingspastic, you are
ACCEPTED

I feel confident that you will do a great job as mayor. If you do keep the feel as in the book you serve as a great example. I am not hesitating giving out places since we need all the people we can get!

This means that if the nation becomes reality, i will only approve of Awalkingspastic's town application for district 12.
If supplies are needed I will make sure to help as best as possible
Can I signature?
JeffR110
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: JeffR110
Hometown: Mapletown

Post by JeffR110 »

So your essentially asking Heinz to give you a world that you have control of and 13 new towns? The existing towns already have a hard enough time recruiting members and this would never fit in the main world so Heinz would have to add a new world.

At the very least couldn't you just use existing towns as districts and maybe start a new town that can be used as the hunger games arena area? Otherwise this would be a HUGE undertaking and kinda take over existing stuff..
"When life gives you lemons, squeeze the lemons in life's eyes so life doesn't do that again"
davon97
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Davon97

Post by davon97 »

Disapprove of this personally. 13 towns? Seriously that would be a real challenge and will take a very long time to get it done. Agree that it is a real pain recruiting residents for current towns and this whole project will literally cause current towns to be easily forgotten (sth like that) this server isn't and shouldn't be based on hunger games just like that. If you want a server about hunger games and their districts there are others out there. If this is approved there goes all of the rest of the kingdoms. The server will be known for hunger games instead of its history of a survival server etc. Many players who are still here for a long time would not like this as hpcraft would be an entirely different server alr. Well lastly, all I want to say is that this will surely bring in many new players, but many who have been on would probably even leave... (just my opinion)
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D: