Server Video revamp

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Re: Server Video revamp

Post by dodo2000107 »

Well drake that's a slideshow not real game footage. I like to put humor everywhere so if I made a video it would more be me + somebody else using teamspeak while messing around and laughing pointlessly which doesn't make for a great video so I guess my tips would be useless, but I think the video should also show the websites so people get a feel of what they're getting into. Also please, use better music than drake :/
I mean it's not bad but it feels like some medieval town-square, which is not our server at all. Also, maybe use something better than text-to-speech? Because that kill the video.

And drake, that's a slideshow, we're aiming more for video clips. 30 seconds per town is overkill. Maybe pics of the GMap could replace that? I think the video would have to be made after the new spawn was finished so it actually is accurate. If you want music and are looking to avoid copyright issues don't use anything mainstream and look for small independent artists (I know a few but it's electro/house music and that doesn't fit here either)
Can I signature?