Total votes: 30

drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Re: New Nation?

Post by drakee510 »

Look, whatsitoya? If it fails, it fails! Me and dodo just lost recourses big deal! Dodo is very active and would make a great emporer, davon, look how long it took HP to make a warp gate to epicity. All the other nations are inactive. Time for a change!

The only reason we aren't building it ATM is because of the lack of emporer commands. I don't think there is anything further to discuss. PANEM won.
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
davon97
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Davon97
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: Epicity

Post by davon97 »

Yeah there are others apart from mayors. I wonder how many people voted yes because of the fact that they either like hunger games or want to be new mayors and stuff. (Just saying)

You guys need to think about it and choose wisely. Even without those opposing due to hating dodo etc there are still many others against.

Failing is not such a simple matter. -.- There was a SandNation once yea? Idk what happened but it closed down I guess? A nation should not be created just because you feel dodo is a good emperor, or that it seems fun etc .

This server isn't too active and some of us like it this way reason we are here... Okay well have fun deciding... Even though votes were won... Well. You also know the number of people against it.
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Post by dodo2000107 »

"A nation should not be created just because [...] it seems fun."
Why would you make something if it's not fun. The only reason we're playing is because it's fun, so add more fun stuff...

Just saying...
Can I signature?
davon97
Lord!
Lord!

Post by davon97 »

Yeah I meant that it should not be made so easily and isn't a small matter that's my point... :/
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by drakee510 »

Easy? HAHAHAHA!!! Who said this was going to be easy Davon? We are not taking this lightly, I have been gathering recources and dodo has too. We have huge chest rooms. Also, SCHOOL ENDS NEXT WEEk for me anyways. Every second I have will be spent on this project. No oh no this is not coming easily. Also a lot of people voted because I told them about the idea, they loved it, wanted to be a part of it (not a mayor) so they voted for it. Davon face it, me and dodo will NEVER give this up.

EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!

I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE 14 MAYORS!

Curently we would only really have two. Me and dodo. I have 3 people willing to join and dodo is in charge of the capitol. Everyone else would have to make the settlers post and it would only be accepted once it meets those requirements.

SO no, not all of those votes is because people want to become mayors.

- Drakee510
301heng
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Cakasaur

Post by 301heng »

Good luck drakee and dodo. And drakee, learn how to control what you say, you are going through puberty but still there is no need to over react to almost all of the stuff here.
Also known as Cakasaur
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by drakee510 »

okay sorry, btw what is BATTLEHAM? Thanks for the good wishes :D finally good not to debate.
GamerIG
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Gamerig

Post by GamerIG »

drakee510 wrote: WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE 14 MAYORS!

Curently we would only really have two. Me and dodo. I have 3 people willing to join and dodo is in charge of the capitol Everyone else would have to make the settlers post and it would only be accepted once it meets those requirements.

SO no, not all of those votes is because people want to become mayors.

- Drakee510
Who ever said that you and Dodo will lead the Empire? ;)
davon97
Lord!
Lord!

Post by davon97 »

Oh another thing, a Nation = 1 Emperor which will be dodo if this is accepted, Many mayors like drakee etc.

You won't be like leading with him. Eventually you will be like the other mayors (well yea)

And taking it seriously does not just mean you spend a lot of effort and time on it. It impacts the server as well.
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS D:
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by drakee510 »

Well since Dodo came up with the idea, bingo makes him emporer. I like the idea thats why I'm debating.