My Testimony (The story of how I got hooked to MC)

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

My Testimony (The story of how I got hooked to MC)

Post by drakee510 »

Hello,

As you all know me well I am drakee510, mayor of epicity. I haven't always been boss at minecraft :P. Anyway lets flash back.. hmmm maybe a year ago. I got minecraft and world of warcraft confused. So I thought it was one of those violent games. Well So I went to w123luke's house around October I think. He was playing it so I watched. It was amazing! You could just build! I kind of forgot about it until my freind austino42 was talking about it near christmas. I sold something on e-bay so I had money on pay-pal. On Christmas Eve I bought minecraft. I was a total n00b. First thing was me and w123luke skype'd and played on a small vanilla server I quickly ran. We were in creative mode and I flew FAR FAR away not knowing the world was infinite XD. On December 26th, I joined HPCraft for the first time. I remember Folly being on..., anyway this was a long time ago when we had a bedrock spawn. We had a house somewhere and I was devistated when it go greifed. Did I mention back then I though chests were "advanced". I was such a n00b XD. Soooo.... I became a member and joined skytown to live with w123luke, and ztc0611. Sismut was mayor then and totally awesome! She set me up with a place to make a house, and when I fell, she got my stuff for me :D. So I built my first house. It was ok...... Not the prettiest thing but not ugly. So things were going ok, then Darkmage moved in under my house. I remember us wanting to connect houses so we built a tunnel. Unfortuantly the tunnel accedintily interfered with kybo's lava thing and spilled onto the path below. I tryed to fix it but n00b + lava is not a good combo. So anyway I got kicked out of skytown. I begged and begged to be let back in but NOPE! (Its ok kybo it turned out for the best ;) So I was searching for a new town. I liked the sound of Epicity so I joined it. When it started I was very eager to collect all the cobble from the cobblestone gen. So anyway I was going to build my house ontop of a mountain, mountain not big enough, moved to where I am now.... So I wanted to build a mall. I had a good design too. It has four wings and a nice fountain center. ZTC wanted to help with the project so I said OK. We had some arguements and design conficts but it was eventually built. Then came the time where Epicity needed a Vice. Nobody was trusted and davon said if I could get trusted I could get it. After that things were kinda normal. I got active on the board, got rich, got experiance. Now I am a mayor, and also head of Aperture Science. I want to thank Heinz Peter and his Teammemberlist.php?mode=leaders (<--- Click the link). Also the developers on the HPMCore. HPMinecraft I think is the best server in the world. I cant stand those faction crap things. I just want to thing you all (except creepers and greifiers.)

PS. This is not a goodbye, just a story.

ALL TRUE
Just read the next post, not my sig :P