Start all over again!

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
Trust_Gravity
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Trust_Gravity
Hometown: Blood Legion

Start all over again!

Post by Trust_Gravity »

Hello everyone who is seeing this.Im just saying cause all my friends are leaving cause HP is getting a little "Boring".Why im saying that is because theres nothing to do so, i wish that you, Heinz could restart the server so we can restart towns and other things :). But u dont have to restart the creative world :P.I just really miss all my friends.Alburn,Rezz,Zonic,Giants,Lady,Yupie,and all my other friends that are inactive.

So Heinz just think about this.

From,
Vice Mayor Gravity
Trust_Gravity
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Trust_Gravity
Hometown: Blood Legion

Re: Start all over again!

Post by Trust_Gravity »

Plus say if u like this or not, i just really miss my friends :(
Hashiko
World Member!
World Member!

Post by Hashiko »

i don't care if he makes a new world. Meanwhile there is a freebuild world where i can stay im fine with whatever Heinz do in the survival one.
Giants395
Lord!
Lord!
Nickname: Giants395

Post by Giants395 »

Hey, I'm still here! I have not left the server, I have just not been playing minecraft at all. Rugby has started up, and between that and school, I am just too tired to go on and play minecraft. I'm not boored and do not want to reset my town, I just have not found the time to come on. I am constantly checking the board, but I will try harder to make it on minecraft.
mvdhauten
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: mvdhauten
Nation: HP-EMPiRE

Post by mvdhauten »

If this world restarts I quit this server and probably minecraft as a whole. By the way, why "nothing to do"? MV has the most to do, safe Aurora.
Join Elysium today and get a FREE PONY!!
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Post by dodo2000107 »

Well, showing another side to the arguement, I too have left because it got boring, and would in fact be for a reset, not that it's ever going to happen.
drakee510
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: drakee510
Hometown: Elysium

Post by drakee510 »

I have put too much freaking work into epicity for it to be reset
Last edited by drakee510 on 16 Feb 2013, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
Just read the next post, not my sig :P
mvdhauten
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by mvdhauten »

I agree with Drake, we literally spent days getting what we have now, and there's a lot left to be done. What would be the point of a reset? Everything you would be able to do after a reset you can do now.
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Post by dodo2000107 »

Server got old. It just slowed down, no longer an active community, but more like a group of "friends" for say. Sure, it's fun, but it gets old. The server was meant to be a roleplay server with an active economy, now it's just a stagnant survival freebuild. There are not enough players to support an economy, or keep several towns active, now there are only 4 or so.

I wouldn't actually mind glowford getting reset, but the point is it wouldn't do anything because there wouldn't be anybody in it. Nobody would join HPcraft because glowford got reset, people would like an active server which has the aspects it claims it has.

the point is after a reset, things could be changed to make the server more appealing, whereas now I feel as if the mechanics have broken and instead of fixing it with a permanent solution, we use duct tape. And given enough time everything will fail. Whats the point of putting work into something if it ammounts to nothing? A server reset would require tons of work, but could ammount to something. This is how I see things.

You DON'T need to tell me you don't agree with me, I KNOW you don't, I'm just speaking out.
mvdhauten
Mayor!
Mayor!

Post by mvdhauten »

This isn't really fair towards the programmers of the core, there isn't really a "we" who use the duct tape or whatever you want to call it, it's more like giving Heinz a map to show him where he can buy duct tape in order to get things done.
Also, how do we know people would join a restarted server? I am very sure the number of servers is increasing faster than the number of new accounts sold.