Hunting For A Town...

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
Trust_Gravity
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Trust_Gravity
Hometown: Blood Legion

Hunting For A Town...

Post by Trust_Gravity »

Hey Guys and gals its gravity here and im just saying well, I am a little sad cause it seems to me that Maxtenville is inactive but i didnt want to take the town away from zonic cause hes my friend <3. So I went to look at the towns that were inactive.. i found albatross and i really liked the land all flat and nice =D. So I really like this town for me because everyone really likes me alot or just as a friend, and I want my friends to come back on cause there playing xbox minecraft -.-. Anyways so ya I would really appreaciate it if u like this.Plus Id like to be mayor, I had a little expirience cause im Vice in Maxtenville :P .

Gravity :D
mvdhauten
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: mvdhauten
Nation: HP-EMPiRE

Re: Hunting For A Town...

Post by mvdhauten »

Join Aurora, I'd like to have an American in town :D I don't think you're going to get Albatross, you need three people eh... I suppose Aurora is the best choice if you'd like to help with either the new farms or the new Elysian Subways, a minecart system in both Aurora and Epicity.
Join Elysium today and get a FREE PONY!!
Trust_Gravity
World Member!
World Member!

Post by Trust_Gravity »

Lol Mvb i asked if I can assistant and u said No :/ But I would still really like to be mayor of a town so maybe u can support me :)
mvdhauten
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: mvdhauten
Nation: HP-EMPiRE

Post by mvdhauten »

Yes that's true, all three assistant slots are occupied by people who are involved with certain projects in Aurora and you didn't have a reason to be assistant...
Join Elysium today and get a FREE PONY!!
Trust_Gravity
World Member!
World Member!

Post by Trust_Gravity »

Lol I kindof did but o well :P