Our members and their stories.
301heng
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Cakasaur

Message from the past to HeinzPeter

Post by 301heng »

To the server owner HeinzPeter:

I hope you are doing well, it's been 7/6 years?

Last time i played actively I (and Davon97) were a bunch of teens in secondary school (middle school i think it's called for the rest of the world) who fell in love with minecraft and came onto this server to play together. I remember rushing online nearly everyday from school to help build up whatever projects in the towns i was in and hung out with everyone else on the server. Mostly digging sand in HP Sand for making glass though. XD

Well to get to the point, I would sincerely like to thank you HeinzPeter for running this server. It has been great memories for the 2 or so years i played, and i would say have helped me a lot growing up a person. On hindsight, i was kind of a D*** back then so i apologize to those i offended, especially drakee, i was kind of a jerk to you back then.

And again, thank you HeinzPeter. I hope you are doing well in life and with you all the best. <3
Also known as Cakasaur
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

Re: Message from the past to HeinzPeter

Post by dodo2000107 »

Ha this is nuts. Almost completely forgot about this server, and I just read a Reddit comment about old minecraft communities and was reminded of this place. Weird how quickly things change. I started playing on this server at like 13 years old just barely started high school. Now I'm 21...

Quite the trip down memory lane.

Cheers!
Can I signature?
301heng
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Cakasaur

Post by 301heng »

Hey dodo, nice to see you again, kinda remember seeing you on time to time. Cheers!
Also known as Cakasaur
n8wing
World Operator!
World Operator!
Nickname: n8wing
Hometown: Mineoria

Post by n8wing »

Hello everyone! :)
n8wing was cast out to fight against the devilish creatures of Satan. In god we trust and evil shall die!