Darky - Story

Our members and their stories.
Darkyday
World Member!
World Member!

Darky - Story

Post by Darkyday »

Okay here's how I found Minecraft and this server. <3

Well I played Runescape for a while and never really liked It as much. I didn't know what game to play I was bored and bored. The Xbox was getting boring all I was doing Is sitting In party's just talking (There Was No New Games Out And The Xbox Got Boring), all I could hear is Sam9783 and MutatedTurtle going n about Minecraft.

So I went and saw Seananners playing it and it just made me want to buy it (All The Other Building Games Are Really Bad) and I thought this looks really good so I bought it. Since Mutated and Sam played on the server I asked them for the IP and they gave it to me, I was new I had to learn a lot. :)

When I became a member I joined Stx-Nation I built a house and started building I did a lot then thought I could make a town with my mates and build what I want. For an idea of a town, I was asking for all names that I could call it since Sam9783 came up with flower town (It was something really stupid) I didnt listen to him. After a while Mutated came up with Neon (much better than "Flower Town" Sam9783") so I picked that.

Thanks to Mutated for the name :).

A few weeks later I get a town and start it. :)

Now here we are still building Neon. :)
Last edited by Stxyzth on 21 Mar 2011, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's just say I spent 10 minutes 'fixing' it.
Hey There!
If Life Is Worth Living Then Its Worth Recording :) Famous Quote
Wannah Join A Town ? Neon City?
Apply On This Topic :) Thx :)
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=653
-=- Darky -=-