UNJUST BANNING!!!

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
budpup67
Nickname: budpup67
Hometown: budville

UNJUST BANNING!!!

Post by budpup67 »

I, for no reason was banned on 8/4/11 at 10:33 AM. some people grified my house then i got in trouble for it. hopingly a mod will see this and realize a mistake was made. if not then i will have to find a bigger more agreesive route of action these servers so far have earned a BIG :down: the Mods on ther server seem :nutty: must be :ugly: well hopefully they get smarter mods in the future
Noctifer
World Operator!
World Operator!
Nickname: Noctifer_
Hometown: Glowford

Re: UNJUST BANNING!!!

Post by Noctifer »

Just a small examble what he did wrong :frightened:
Need a Town? Our active and friendly Community welcomes you!

Second activest player on HP-Minecraft :D
(2resets happened on stats so add ~15days)
not anymore^^
PAT195
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: PAT195
Nation: Mercatorinos
Hometown: Magenta

Post by PAT195 »

You were not banned for no reason. The report states a use of caps and spamming. Both of which are frowned apon and against the rules. There are a lot of people on this server, and if they managed to get higher ranks, especially guard, (there is no rank named mod on this server, certain commands are given to certain ranks) they are highly trusted and fully capable of holding that rank. "A bigger more aggressive route of action" sounds like a threat. I am interested in the idea that you want to harm servers, that ban you for your own stupid mistakes. May this be a learning experience. People do occasionally get unbanned, but only after A: proof they are innocent is shown to an admin, or B: they write a ban appeal. B's outcome varies because of the reason for banning, how it is written, and if the admins feel it is safe to let you back in the server. While I doubt that will happen because of your little rant, there's a slight chance. If your house is griefed, tell someone, a guard is now much more likely to be on but even a trusted can possibly help. If it was in the guest world, not much can be done. if you look around it for awhile, it's quite griefed. As soon as you become a member it is smart to move all valuables to the main world or even the free world because it is logged and much safer then the guest world. Stx or Heinz, do you think it would be beneficial to new members if we A: build a safe place in the guest world to store items or B: have a place in the main world to do so. I will repost that in suggestions if you want.
A new post on the board!?! *Squeals like a schoolgirl*
Stxyzth
Ex World Owner!
Ex World Owner!
Nickname: stxyzth
Nation: Artesion Empire

Post by Stxyzth »

Thanks nocti for that link, my computer got some nice advertisements.
HeinzPeter
World Owner!
World Owner!
Nickname: HeinzPeter
Nation: HP-EMPiRE

Post by HeinzPeter »

Enjoy your stay. HPM! GMAP! STATS!
Save the forests! WWF
Our empty YouTube Channel.