Towns Inactive...

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
cody3168
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: cody3168

Towns Inactive...

Post by cody3168 »

It seems like a lot of towns and their mayors are inactive... It's kinda annoying...Something should be dont, but idk what. Anyone else agree that almost all the towns have inactive mayors and towns, and not much is going on... What do other people think? Just wondering cause its really annoying me...
PAT195
Mayor!
Mayor!
Nickname: PAT195
Nation: Mercatorinos
Hometown: Magenta

Re: Towns Inactive...

Post by PAT195 »

With the new updates coming rather quickly, not everyone can connect because they update to the newest version which the server isn't on (ie. me)
A new post on the board!?! *Squeals like a schoolgirl*
cody3168
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: cody3168

Post by cody3168 »

PAT195 wrote:With the new updates coming rather quickly, not everyone can connect because they update to the newest version which the server isn't on (ie. me)
Ahh good point.
kyborek
World Guide!
World Guide!
Nickname: kyborek
Nation: HP-EMPiRE
Hometown: The Skytown

Post by kyborek »

newest version is 1.8.1 (and server is 1.8.1 too) if you updated to pre version just downgrade your client.
Also i agree that some towns are inactive, but that has simple solution: Move to active town until the issue will be solved.
Dumb people say what they know, wise people know what they say.
Cjvalentine
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: cjvalentine
Nation: Artesion Empire
Hometown: Peaksville

Post by Cjvalentine »

Ya every town has its golden times, most happen during the building of the town where everyone is active in build his or her's own stuff.

Most towns as a whole have reached a certain "done" point, where there's little or no new buildings.

That compounded with school, relationships, new games, and just generally life makes most members slow down or stop playing all together.

But yes there is a problem with inactive towns and there mayors, but also the constant updates and new "stuff" makes more people who can't play smp, play single player.

In time we might see a whole server reset but as it stands now the problem is not that drastic, and by the final release (11/11/11) there will be a answer to all these problems.
English
You'll love me,
You'll hate me,
But respect me.
German
Du wirst mich lieben,
Du wirst mich hassen,
aber mich respektieren.