World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: awsomia
Nation: Artesion Empire
Hometown: Peaksville

My story

Post by awsomia »

Part 1
I found out about minecraft from my friends, and started playing on classic. One of my friends shown me the seananners videos, and I instantly fell in love with the full version. After pestering my parents, I managed to get it two days before christmas. I got addicted.
Part 2
I was playing on singleplayer, and my friend told me about a server. I put in the IP, and I was on. The TMP map (the one with mutateds hotel). On the first night one of my friends was banned by making a 1x1 tower, and after I while I went off, and in the mean time, my friend made a house.
Part 3
Me and my friend were basically living in our house, chatting on skype at the same time. TheJubro
came to live here too, and he griefed, I still belive. While he was in, we decided to make it a small town, which didn't work...
Part 4
We kept on getting griefed, so we decided to move out, soon after the main map came back.
Part 5
We joined HP-Empire (Which is still my 2nd favourite town :D) and I built my (awesome, if I say so myself) house. My friend, who I forgot to mention was hippysocks, hardly went on. So I got bored.
Part 6
I started to be an idiot, building things without heinz's permission. I still regret it. So, I got kicked out. Damn
Part 7
I had a 'break' going to different servers, but they all sucked. I tryed to make a clan, but it sucked. Then I considered coming back.
Part 8
I join peakville, and I built my house in the wrong place. I corrected it, and I am now extremly happy!

Code: Select all

Hi