My minecraft story? haha i bored.

Our members and their stories.
speckner
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: speckner

My minecraft story? haha i bored.

Post by speckner »

I watched some minecraft vid when the guy blew up a bunch of tnt. And was like OH HAAAY THAS KEW. So I bought it and played single player. I had this bigass house and it was soo boring because I could get anything I needed without having a challenge. I didnt wanna start over so I looked for a server. I downloaded Hamachi and tried to do it that way to join one? But I thought after countless times failing trying to get in a server I figured i'd redownload minecraft. So when i was downloading I saw the Minecraft_Server thing. And I went about looking for a server. I watched the first HPCRAFT vid and joined. Was a guest for like 5 months because alot of people guest or member just built around the old spawn. After my shop got griefed for the thousandths time "It was about 20 feet from the spawn" I took a break. I came back and someone I think their name was fishdude15 or something? Took me to a town. Noone was active in the towns whatsoever it seemed like. But I just sat on the railroad tracks and watched all the stuff under me half the time. Then in like january 2010 I applied to be a member. Then I played again till' the wolf update came and all the plugins weren't on. I was like :down: :mad: because I thought it was gonna be like that forever. But I still decided to build a house which of course got griefed so I quit again.. and here I am now.