TMP indestructible house (with pics and captions :D)

Talk about that, this and about these golden apples here.
dodo2000107
Donator!
Donator!
Nickname: dodo2000107
Hometown: Glowford

TMP indestructible house (with pics and captions :D)

Post by dodo2000107 »

THE ENTRANCE :
Why the signs you ask? In case you didn't know doors locked with LWC can be opened with redstone. The signs prevent you from placing levers on the sides and from placing a redstone torch on the front. Also the entrance has 2 sets of double doors so in the even some magician manages to open the first set his luck stops there.

INSIDE THE WALLS :
Left and right view of the inside of the double wall. Why double walls? Aesthetics. There are 2 walls. Lets call them them the outer walls (what you see from outside) and the inner walls (what you see from inside)
The outer walls are all that needs to be ptrected. Since you cannot break the outer wall, you cannot get inside, thus you cannot break the weak inner wall.

UNDERNEATH :
So how do I protect the bottom of this house? It was actually really simple. More signs. The signs prevent the dirt on the bottom from being destroyed. The only weak gap is a 1 wide layer of dirt, so a greifer cannot get through. I also noticed an additional vulnerability while writing this caption, which i have promptly fixed.

THE ROOF :
I'm not going to repeat myself for this one, the signs protect the roof.

THE INSIDE :
More than meets the eye. Although it seems as I had OCD or was paranoid of monsters, those torches actually have a bigger purpose than you would imagine. If you understand the mechanics of the /sethome and /home then getting in would have been easy. You would set your home under the house, block the space where you set home and /home would bring you to the nearest available spot upwards, the house, but the torches prevent that, being identified as occupied spaces, the /home command would put you on the roof.

UNLOCKED CHESTS O.o
Just to show how much i trust this house, I didn't lock any of the chests.

That's actually a big lie. The chests are still locked because I have done my research like a good little boy and hacked clients would permit a user to open them from the outside, not something I would like. In case you're wondering, Heinz is aware that I have undertaken this research, but you can rest assured : does my house look like it was made of diamond blocks to you? Also on a few occasions this understanding of hacked clients has helped ban cheaters. Also, I'm open to questioning on the subject, I have nothing to hide.

They say keeps your friends close your enemies closer? Well I know my way around hacked clients and can spot details that would give away your hacking, so all cheaters better watch out.

OK so I've gone off subject. So yeah, this house isn't 100% indestructible, but it cannot be entered... Well, by conventional means at least, but if it gets griefed there will be a clear difference between a hacker and a griefer. And you WILL get banned.

I have invited people on several occasions to attempt to break in, which allowed me to find many issues, but it's for show so please guys, don't wreak it, if you want to try to break in have the decency to fix everything you broke. If a hacker breaks in I will know, and report, whereas if a normal player breaks in, congrats, show me how and the house is yours.
Can I signature?
Kaasblokje
World Member!
World Member!
Nickname: Cuppasoup

Re: TMP indestructible house (with pics and captions :D)

Post by Kaasblokje »

I'm impressed :D